Every week one Wieni is chosen as Wieni of the Week. He or she receives feedback from other Wieni’s. How does this work?
- The Wieni of the Week is announced on Monday
- Other Wieni’s are invited (there is no obligation) to directly give feedback to the Wieni of the Week before Thursday end of day.
- The feedback is given by applying a retrospective format. Example given: by answering 3 questions: (1) START: what does the Wieni of the Week have to start doing? (2) STOP: what does the Wieni of the Week have to stop doing? (3) CONTINUE: what should the Wieni of the Week continue doing?
- Topics can cover communication, skills, technical, behavior, ... anything goes.
- This can happen synchronous or asynchronous, in writing, face to face or via pre-recorded video.
- The Wieni of the Week brings all the feedback together in one document. He or she can choose to anonymise this feedback or not.
- This document is discussed with a manager on Friday.
As we are a small team, you receive this type of feedback every 3 to 4 months. Next to these Wieni of the Week conversations, there is also a yearly performance review and a separate yearly compensation review.