Full time, Remote position, Employee or Contractor
Wieni is a home for sustainable digital talent. With our long-standing partnerships with A-list clients, we are constantly looking for people who want to contribute to a better internet.
As a Frontend developer you will join our software team that designs & develops webapplications that excel in performance & user experience. We have been doing this the past ten years for clients such as VRT, SBS Belgium, DNS Belgium, UZ Leuven, Bruzz, Studio 100, De Tijd, Stad Leuven, Joker Reizen, ...
- You have got experience with React and you own an extensive toolkit to keep track of the state in an application - from useState() to redux-toolkit.
- You can work with GIT as version control.
- You know the principles of breakpoints, responsive design and development.
- CSS Preprocessing is you daily bread.
- You know how Browser Developer Tools can help you.
- You want to learn the basics of SEO guidelines and accessibility standards such as Anysurfer.
- You are used to engineer for performance and usability.
- You understand and apply WCAG guidelines.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in this role.
Master or bachelor degree in Computer Science/Informatics (or similar through work experience).
An experienced developer in a similar context for minimum 3 years
We offer you
- a spot in our team of sustainable digital talent
- a full-time job in a 100% digital agency
- a 40-hour working week
- a salary with many other extra benefits
- mainly remote work, but also a big office in the historical centre of Leuven
- the possibility to determine when you work, with flexible working hours
- a small team with maximum responsibility
- an extensive Learning & Development programme, so you can continuously develop yourself and your capabilities
- customers and projects with impact - working for a better and more accessible internet
- an employer with a top reputation
- a sports budget to play sports with colleagues
We work in a culture that is built for and by our employees: in collaboration & teamwork, always open & transparent, driven by empathy, inspiring, no nonsense, getting shit done, with a punctual mindset.
Where & how you will work
We believe work is an activity, and not a place. We offer high flexibility when it comes to where and when you work. We default to asynchronous communication.
However, we also acknowledge the limits of asynchronous and remote communication. For certain high interaction or social connection activities, we will push for real life interaction.
Our 1-2-3 hiring process
- Send us your motivation letter & CV
- You’re invited to a “culture check” interview
- You talk to our CTO and a future colleague